- Hear program presentations from two of you.
- Read the following from the National Association of Museum Exhibition, Exhibitionist, Fall 2013.
- Dana Allen-Griel and Ellen Snyder-Grenier, “Glossary of New Media Terms.”
- Stacy Mann, Jennifer Moses, and Matthew Fisher, “Catching our Breath: Assessing Digital Technologies for Meaningful Visitor Engagement.”
- Liz Sevcenko, “The Guantanamo Public Memory Project: Experiments in New Media and National Dialog.”
- Porchia Moore, “An Exploration of Race, Social Media, and Museums.”
- Emily Black Fry and Jennifer Holland, “Remix: Design, Media, and Shaping Experiences.”
- Dana Allen-Griel, “Learning and Sharing Expertise with Social Media.”
- Kate Haley Goldmay, “Social Media Review.”
- Museum Assessment Program, “Social Media Handbook.”
- ALSO the social media documents from Duke Homestead and Polk Birthplace that I will send you by email.
Explore social media outreach of other museums and be prepared to talk about a particularly effective social media feed that you like.
- Those that don’t present program reviews on March 30 will present on this night.
- Discuss program planning
- Meet Anne and ICRCM staff to review program plans. Meet at ICRCM.